Client-Centered Representation You Can Trust

Helping Minnesotans With A Variety Of Legal Issues

Eventually, nearly everyone will face a challenge that requires a lawyer. If that time has come, you can turn to me at my law firm, Seanor Law Office PLLC.

I am founding attorney Ron Seanor. For more than 20 years, I have dedicated my career to representing clients throughout southwestern Minnesota. No matter what type of problem you face, I will provide one-on-one, personalized service.

Advocating For Your Family’s Needs

Your family comes before anything else. I can help you with:

  • Adoption: Adoptions are some of my favorite cases to handle. I work to make the process go as smoothly and quickly as possible.
  • Divorce: Resolve property division, spousal support and any other matter so you can move forward in life.
  • Child custody and support: Exercise your rights as a parent as I help you protect your kids’ best interests.

You can rely on me for caring yet assertive advocacy as I help you achieve your family law goals.

Wise Business Law Counsel

Effective business operations require the guidance of a knowledgeable business attorney. I represent business owners, shareholders and business entities in areas such as:

  • Business formation and planning: Start your company out on the right foot so it has a solid foundation.
  • Regulatory compliance: Make sure that you comply with state and federal business, employment and tax laws.
  • Dispute resolution and litigation: Protect your bottom line and find favorable solutions to disputes.

Contact me at Seanor Law Office PLLC to discuss your business needs.

Is the state investigating you for a crime? Have you already been arrested and charged with an offense? I can provide a thorough, aggressive criminal defense.

Get In Touch About Your Legal Issue

I provide free initial consultations. You will not owe any money unless you decide to hire me. I am also licensed to practice in South Dakota. To schedule a free consultation, call my office in Marshall at 507-315-4672 or send me an email.